Vacancy: Experiential Learning – Human Resources
- Experiential Learning
- Guide and advise staff members on Human resource related matters as required;
- Ensure that new employee induction on Campus takes place;
- Assisting with leave forms and auditing thereof;
- Making copies and filing of Human Resources documents;
- Assisting in processes of selection and appointment of lecturers, administration and support staff.
- N6 Human Resources Management
Nature of Appointment:
- Experiential Training.
- R 3 000.00 per month (stipend).
Closing Date for Applications:
- 30 January 2023.
Date of Commencement:
- As soon as possible.
- Mrs T Peter (011) 876-6900.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Fully completed NEW Z83 (effective from 01 January 2021 – those who use the old Z83 form will be disqualified), obtainable from any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Appliation for Employment Form;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae;
- Original certified copies of Academic Record / Transcript – not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copies of qualifications – not older than 3 months;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document – not older than 3 months.
- Three contactable references with email addresses.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.