Primary Purpose of Role
▪ Learners learn and gains valuable experiences.
▪ Alongside on-the-job training, apprentices spend at least 20% of their working hours completing classroom-based learning with a college which is recognized by a SETA.
Essential work skills
▪ Knowledge/ Skills and Abilities Good practical skills.
▪ Confidence when using power tools.
▪ Close attention to detail.
▪ The ability to focus for long periods of time.
▪ A methodical approach to work.
▪ Great team player and good communication skills Good numeracy and literacy skills Good understanding of Technical Drawings.
▪ Matric NQF N3 Electrician or Mechanical
▪ Observing/adherence to health and safety procedures.
▪ Work toward achieving the competencies of the training plan
▪ Work towards rotation and learning multiple operations during period of program.
▪ Time Management (Good attendance and timekeeping record)
▪ Adherence to basic workshop best practices (5S etc)
▪ Completion of all assigned tasks by supervision.