What you will enjoy doing
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
• Ensure proper and procedural start-up and shut down of machines.
• Ensure that color and resin material changes are done as per the production plan.
• Ensure that preforms are produced to the correct quality standards.
• Optimize and Monitor machine process parameters and cycle times to ensure that they are within the set guidelines.
• Do basic troubleshooting of machine processing, quality and technical issues
• Support changeover activities where required to do so.
• Execute daily, weekly and monthly machine maintenance.
• Do shift reports and ensure that shift hand over is done with all relevant information, including safety, housekeeping, process and other technical issues.
• Conduct routine checks of dryers, cycle types within target.
• Capture downtime codes and reasons on the ProLink accurately.
• Investigate causes for machine downtimes while on shift and give a proper report.
• Assist the team with production tasks to ensure that the production targets are met.
• Ensure and carry out housekeeping activities to ensure high level of cleanliness of the equipment and its surroundings.
• Ensure the necessary process parameters are captured and records are correctly maintained.
What makes you great
• Post Matric qualification in a technical field
• Knowledge of and insight into mechanical operation of machines
• Knowledge of PET injection-moulding and processing
• Previous experience as an injection technician
• Experience in quality control testing
• Experience in working in a manufacturing environment’
• Strong process-orientation and systematic approach
What you can expect working with us
• Market Related Salary
• Professional working environment with Global Exposure
• Pension Benefit
• Medical Aid
• Employee Assistance Program
• We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate.
• training and professional guidance and support.
• We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of
• personal responsibility
• Your individual performance will be remunerated, and your development will be supported by us.