- Actively monitoring, observing, and tracking key Sourcing and Contracts deliverables.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies for non-complex commodities in alignment with the inbound supply chain commercial department strategies and objectives.
- Regularly perform auditing tasks to ensure contracts and contractors for compliance with business conduct standards.
- Ensure that all contract payments certificate is properly approved according to the policies.
- Monitoring the correct execution of the contract’s payment terms.
- Perform contract amendment duties including contract extension, price adjustment, service and material creation, adding services and materials to the contract.
- Perform SOX Test for all contracts within the approved timelines.
- Arrange SLA meetings for all the contracted suppliers.
- Issue transportation rates request, add rates to SAP and TCMS, delete rates, amend the contracts and perform SOX tests.
- Perform monthly fuel adjustments for transportation contracts.
- Check and verify all contracts are valid and compliant with governance.
- Manage the contracting and sourcing SharePoint site, updating and recording information regularly.
- Collection, recording and updating of B-BBEE certificates, communicating with service providers to update the certificates on the vendor management system.
- Manage contracts expiry dates to enable business continuity.
- SAP and Ariba contract administration.
- Prepare RFX documents and issue RFX to the market.
- Uploading of documents for approval.
- Ensure that contracting spend is valid and updated.
- Ensure that all records are accurate and up to date.
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on projects.
- Monitor annual adjustments due dates and update the contract management team to prepare for negotiations.
- Diploma or Degree in Operations Management, supply chain management/ Commerce.
- 1-2 year work experience.
- SAP and Ariba contracting, supplier management and sourcing modules knowledge (would be an advantage).