To assist Diesel Mechanic on preventative and reactive maintenance repairs on all Engen bulk delivery vehicles, in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and Engen’s policies and procedures within acceptable time frames and within the approved budget. Ensuring strict compliance to Engen’s Health safety and environmental policies.
– You have great Time Management
– You have Interpersonal skills
– Able to Communicate timeously (verbal, written).
– Computer literate
– Grade 12
– Computer literate.
– Code B drivers’ licence
– Basic principles of vehicle maintenance
– Broad understanding of the Basic conditions of employment act.
– Broad understanding of the occupational health and safety act.
Duties And Responsibilities
– Assist with Fleet maintenance
– Workshop housekeeping.
– Personnel Safety
– Collect and deliver parts