Work Package Controller
The role reports to the Project Controller.
• To ensure accuracy of actual costs recorded and guarantee the analysis of the Estimate To Complete of a given Work Package’s scope.
• To ensure that WP Quality/Cost/Delay commitment is properly backed-up/documented and monitored on a monthly basis
• Supports the Work Package Owner in the controlling/financial management of his/ her Work Package and help in identifying risks in advance.
• Ensure accuracy and quality of Costs data.
• To review and validate in full transparency the QCD performance reported in the WP vs the commitment to be delivered
• Respect of GIBELA rules & processes
• Quality of variance analysis
• Reporting is accurate and on time
• Constructive relationship with WP owners
• WP actuals and engaged costs
• WP @ completion
• WP working capitals (inventories…)
• WP cash out
• Support the Work Package Owner in the financial management of his Work Package
• Support the WP Owner in the monthly and bi-annual WP Reviews with the project/Platform
• Calculate the WP costs since inception.
• Prepare and review WP Report: Actuals & cost at completion, ensure individual risks are properly assessed and mitigation plans in place
• Review and analyses WP working capital (inventories in particular)
• Provide all WP finance reporting (WP Reporting in particular)
• Is the interface with the Project Controller for all WP financial issues
Education / Qualifications
• Finance or Accounting degree, or
• Project Control Certification
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar industry (construction / project based)
Technical and behavioral COMPETENCIES
• Must be able to handle pressure and work effectively as part of a diverse team
• Must be willing to challenge the status quo
• Able to communicate effectively across all levels, both verbally and in writing
• Good problem solving and people skills
• Good analytical skills
Tools / Equipment
• MS Office
• Excel (Compulsory)
• SAP (advantageous)