Successful candidates will be assisting with research for grants and manuscripts.
Key performance areas:
– Review data reports to identify performance trends from specific projects
– Conduct literature reviews on specitic topics. download and summarise papers
– Review documents and extract information from existing program sources and distill key patterns and trends.
accomplishments, and challenges.
– Produce graphs. charts, and tables to summarize and describe observed pattems and trends and develop
them into a summary document
– Bachelor's degree in science or health, allied health, or related fields
– Proficient in searching the literature
– Use of MS office to present data graphically.
– Baseline ability to write well in English.
– A valid South African driver's license (Code 08)
– Required minimum work experience
No work experience required (working experience would be an added advantage)
– Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
– Key focus and interest in science and public health.
– Need to be organised, methodical and with an interest in science and public health.
– Pro-active, able to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
– Assertive, confident, and adaptable.
– Self-motivated with a high regard for work ethic, values and integrity
The Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates. Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications unsuccessful
Location: 22 Esselen Street, Hillbrow, Johannesburg
Closing date: 24 June 2021
How to apply:
The subject heading of the email must read PM045_2021 and the job title of position applying for. Please include
the following documentation:
A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
A detailed CV
The Wits Health Consortium will only respond to shortlisted candidates. Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the
closing date can consider their applications unsuccessful.
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to