Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2
Rand Water Learnership Opportunities Requirements For Candidates Interested In This Career
– Applicants must be unemployed.
– Applicants must not be registered with any institution for qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
– Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science (minimum of Level 4 in ALL the subjects).
– Applicants must be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID
– Applicants must be between the age of 30 or below (in line with the NSDS)
The following documents must accompany your application
– A certified copy of the ID document
– Proof of residence
– Certified copy of Matric Certificate
– In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and people with disability to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.
Rand Water Learnership Duties And Responsibilities
– As a Learner , you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
This jobs are in Gauteng
Closing date 23 May 2022
Apply On Company Website