- Our client who supplies and distributes specialised food processing equipment, spice blending, and supply is looking for a Stores & Warehouse Coordinator to join their team in Marconi Beam, Milnerton, Cape Town.
Duties and Responsibilities
- COD Orders.
- Phone Orders.
- Arranging routes for deliveries.
- Oversee the stock stores/warehouse as well as the Picker, Packer, and Driver.
- Warehousing – FIFO.
- Stock Takes.
- General Housekeeping.
- Stock Queries.
- GRV of stock.
- Checking stock.
- Spot Checks.
- Maintenance of the building.
- Syspro knowledge is essential.
- Microsoft Office – Basic.
- Arranging services for vehicles and forklifts.
- A forklift license would be advantageous.
- We only have 1 driver and 1 picker packer, 1 tea girl, 1 technician, and 3 sales reps
There are not many staff members, but the stock is very important as it is spices and packaging, therefore FIFO is very important for managing expiry dates.
No invoicing or receipting of stock is done in CPT, it is all done in Johannesburg.