The Warehouse Assistant is a key-player in delivering the Customer Charter and achieves high customer satisfaction combined with optimized aftermarket profitability through providing a service delivery in line with our customers’ expectations and assist with all relevant functions within the parts warehouse.
Secure that the dealership is working according to GVS process in the phases “Planning”, “On Arrival” and “Dealer to customer and follow up”.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Process all customer order requests and ensure correct picking, packing and distribution of parts according to the Volvo procedures.
– Must at all times make sure that the system is updated after authorization
– To make sure the correct parts and quantities are dispatched as per invoice.
– To provide an efficient and effective service to the workshop by ensuring that all Technicians receive their parts as soon as orders are processed and parts are picked.
– To ensure that credit notes are checked and signed off for processing. All credit notes to be filed in sequence and stored.
– To ensure that the correct procedures are followed when processing credits i.e. No electrical parts are returned etc.
– Grade 12 .
– Diploma in Warehouse management or a minimum of three years warehousing experience.
Closing date : 22 September 2021
Location : Middelburg