- The Waitress / Waiter supports the strategic plans and objectives of the Food Service Department.
- The function should be supportive, hands-on, methodical and business focused; creating memorable moments for our guests, taking ownership for assigned activities whilst collaborating closely with their immediate report and key business partners in order to deliver quality results.
- The job incumbent acts as an ambassador for the brand, reflecting the company culture and values.
- All work is carried out in accordance with company corporate policies, procedures and service concepts according to local requirements and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- support and assist the smooth running of the food & Beverage department, where all aspects of the quest food & Beverage service experience are delivered to the highest level, ensuring both property and company standards are attained and adhered to
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate with colleagues to maximize guest satisfaction and comfort , delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolutions
- Develops and builds own skills, knowledge and experience at every opportunity within the food service department, which aligns with the culture of growth, development and performance expected by the company
- Minimum 2 years experience