Wage Clerk / Admin Assistant (New Germany)
Responsible for the weekly wage payroll in its entirety and execution of admin errands.
Responsible for the company reception, hospitality, stationery control and secretarial function.
Payroll / HR
- Processing of weekly payroll on Accsys.
- Preparation of staff loan account General Ledger reconciliation.
- Maintain the attendance register.
- Completion and reconciliation of MIBCO & EMP returns.
- Capturing of development wages daily hours in the prescribed format.
- Capturing of the wages and overtime figures by cost centre on the prescribed spreadsheet.
- Administration of Provident fund withdrawal, death and disability claims.
- Storage, maintenance and updating of wage personnel files.
- Responsible for the company’s reception.
- Responsible for the company’s petty cash in its entirety.
- Organising of courier services for documents as required.
- Organising domestic travel requirements for employees.
- Responsible for faxing, photocopying, typing and filing.
- Maintenance of the company stationery control and ordering process including all corporate stationery.
- Responsible for visitor hospitality including parking, tea, stocking of bar and arrangement of lunches, snacks etc.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the admin block and boardroom. Ensure managers cars are washed on a daily basis as per schedule.
- Supervision of the office cleaner.
- Execution of all admin errands on a daily basis.
- Personal assistant to the Managing Director and Financial Director.
- Change pricing on purchase orders as requested and authorised by Supply Chain Manager and / or Managing Director and / or Financial Director.
- Preparation of cheque requisitions for authorisation.
- Processing of customer credit notes on Syspro.
- Processing of all customer POD’s.
Monthly stock take
- Capturing of the stock take figures on a monthly basis.
- Fulfil other ad hoc tasks as instructed by the Financial Manager and Director