I am @home. Are you?
We are currently bringing people into our home.
Making people feel at home
Believe in the art of possibility
Have a can-do attitude
We aim to inspire and develop careers. Let’s connect.
@home, where retail meets hospitality
If you enjoy connecting with people and supporting the team to deliver exceptional guest experience, then this role is for you!
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
• Being an ambassador for our brand and offering amazing guest experience.
• Exceed our guests expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
• Actively keeping track of sales performance against target.
• Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest trends and technology
• Searching out opportunities for new business
• Assist with replenishing of stock and visual merchandising to ensure the store is ready for our guests.
• Grade 12 (Matric)
• Passionate about people is a must.
• Target driven and experience focused.
• Possess a strong work ethic and hands-on attitude.
• Demonstrate initiative to deliver results.
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and will require weekends, public holidays and evening shifts.
“Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.”