1.Contribute to the achievement of profit targets.
- Follow up with client when deal is accepted, negotiate on pricing.
- Ensure understanding of the latest market trends to assist in pricing of vehicles.
- Ensure appointments are made Continuously follow up with dealers, sales, and dealer agents to ensure that lead is actioned.
- Stay up to date with vehicle brands in the market, and prices on vehicles available in the market.
- Ensure leads on Weelee online portal can purchase vehicles then send to Online or Auction teams.
2.Ensure world class customer service at all customer interfaces.
- Build customer interest in the service and products offered and provide a personalized customer service of the highest level.
- Ensure that clients are dealt with in an empathetic, professional, and respectful way.
- Ensure appointments are made and vehicles are evaluated and negotiate for the best prices.
- Effective, efficient, and timeous communication via email / phone.
- Creating a new feedback procedure for clients or improving upon the existing model.
- Respond to clients within company standard TAT (24 hours) on all platforms.Ad-hoc functions such as processing customer accounts, filing documents.
3.Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all processes are followed, and documentation is in accordance with Company Policies.
- Accuracy of documentation is critical and not negotiable.
- Complying with any and all reasonable instructions and requests from Management.
- Report any deviations and suspicious activities to management immediately.
- Previous used car sales experience required.
- Motor sales experience will be advantageous.
- People person with excellent communication skills.
- 1-2years working experience.
- Honesty and Integrity.
- Evaluations of vehicles.
- Pick up spray work and body damages.
Critical job-related knowledge:
- Customer service experience, ideally in motor industry.
- Proven sales capability.
- Manage Drivers.
- Knowledge on motor industry pricing.
- Time management.
- Matric – Senior Certificate (Grade 12)