▪ The Unemployed learner is responsible for carrying out general line operations and cleaning regimes according to planned operational requirements to safely deliver a good quality packed product.
▪ Carries out pre-start-up checks to ensure that the area and equipment is clean and is in a safe condition as per the SOP.
▪ Monitors quality against set standards and reports any product and packaging faults.
▪ Detects process abnormalities quickly and takes emergency action to prevent them.
▪ Must actively contribute to an eco-efficient environment. Clean the machine according to manufacturer’s standards as well as site specs.
▪ Check and prepare raw materials that will be used.
▪ Maintain the safety of oneself and that of others on the line.
▪ Effective communication skills, Physical ability to manually lift packaged final product – good physical condition.
▪ Comply with learnership requirements as stipulated by UL and training provider i.e. assessments; logbook and assignments.
▪ Please attach academic qualification along with your CV. Statement of results will not be accepted and applications without your qualification attached will be disqualified.
▪ If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
▪ Matric (with Core Maths & Physical Science) OR N3 (Engineering Studies)