Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa's unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
– Be a South African citizen,(All races can apply)
– Be between the ages of 18 to 35
– Candidate must have a valid Grade 12 certificate
– Candidate must have a clear criminal record
– Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
– Candidate with a diploma or degree in their field are encouraged to apply
– Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
– Candidate with a disability must provide a valid medical certificate
– Attention to Detail
– Critical Thinking
– Strong Communication
– Interest and Aptitude for Technology
– Ability to be Cross-Trained
Location: Nationwide, South Africa
Published Date: 13 January 2022
Closing Date: Not Specified