Are you looking for an opportunity with an organization whose values you can live by? Essity is offering a 12-month Work Experience/Internship program to four (4) individuals whom 2 of will be working in Production, 1 in Supply Chain and 1 in Quality. Our program is intended to develop young talent looking for professional and personal growth.
We’re looking for people who embody our values, aren’t afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we’d love to talk.
What You Will Do
▪ Roles and responsibilities will be assigned according to department placement suitable to focus area of learning and development.
▪ You will attain working knowledge of Essity as a business and you will learn how to deliver on high business demands, enduring pro-active and results driven traits within a diverse workforce and high-performance culture. This opportunity will provide you with a compact foundation to further develop and succeed in your career, throughout the program you will be offered guidance and mentorship.
Who You Are
▪ All applicants must have successfully completed Grade 12 (Matric).
▪ Must have successfully completed a tertiary qualification in the following fields: Supply Chain / Biochemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Industrial Engineering
▪ No previous study-related work experience i.e. (graduate/internship program).
▪ Willing and able to work in a production environment.
▪ An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence and has a keen willingness to learn.
▪ Good communication skills both written and verbal.
▪ Ability to work well within a team and individually.
▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office.