Job Advert Summary
At Pragma we provide the opportunity for individuals to enjoy their working lives as much as their home lives. We foster a team environment in which each individual is recognised, valued and developed to support our company strategy. We encourage people with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds to apply.
The Academy administrator’s main responsibility is to support the learners from client organisations during their learning journey. The Academy administrator will create an engaging experience for the learner in the LMS by maintaining content, rubrics and assessment material, and enabling self-service eLearning and blended learning. The Academy administrator will support the learners on their learning journey by clarifying details, answering questions, and resolving LMS-related problems. The Academy administrator will be responsible for related administrative procedures in Academy Operations, training logistics and administrative activities to ensure successful delivery of training courses
• Matric with a secretarial or administrative diploma
• Minimum two years’ experience in application and maintenance of a SETA quality management system to ensure that SETA requirements are met on an ongoing basis
Duties & Responsibilities
• LMS Administration
• Course Content Management
• Learner Support
• Client Relationship Management
• Training Administration and Logistics
• Manage electronic records in SETA Student Management System, Pragma LMS and on Pragma servers
– Manage physical submissions per QMS requirements in fireproof safe.