Training to provide over-the-counter sales and administration functions of parts stock.
▪ Grade 12
▪ 1-year parts sales and administration experience.
Key performance areas
▪ Assist with stock counting and stock take.
▪ Ensure a neat and tidy parts area.
▪ Attend to walk-in and telephonic customer queries and complaints.
▪ Ensure accurate processing of sales
Technical knowledge/ competencies
▪ Valid drivers licence
▪ Product Knowledge
▪ Computer Literacy (MS Office)
▪ Good customer services
▪ Good communication
▪ Neat and presentable
▪ Customer orientation
▪ Basic selling power
▪ Good conduct
▪ Learning ability