FlySafair requires the services of a Customer Service Agent (Ticket Sales) that will report to the Airport Manager and be based at PORT ELIZABETH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
– Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
– Handle and safeguard of confidential information.
– Grade 12;
– Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern;
– Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette;
– Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
– No criminal or credit record;
– Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required;
– Own transport would be an advantage.
Closing date: 13 September 2021
Location: Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth