The main purpose of the job is to maintain and grow the Rectron client base through promoting and selling the full Rectron product range.
▪ Matric or higher education
▪ Experience (experience required for the job)
▪ Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a sales environment in a professional organisation
▪ Knowledge of the Africa market added advantage
▪ Exceptional customer service experience
▪ Computer Literate
Roles & Responsibilities
▪ Work with allocated dealer base that is assigned.
▪ Grow this database monthly in line with target given.
▪ Achieve GP target on set Database
▪ Achieve target spend across customer breadth given.
▪ Assisting all customers with queries, quotes and orders.
▪ Managing dealer base to ensure customers are up to date with specials and promotions
▪ Informing the database of new content uploaded on the reseller portal where relevant
▪ Build good relationships with your clients
▪ Escalate problematic issues to the Sales or Product Managers timeously
▪ Selling key components as required by management or PM
▪ Complete all allocated Product training as necessary
▪ Send all orders timeously through to order processing
▪ Manage Database of Credit availability and highlight problems to accounts department.
▪ Assist with other job-related duties as and when required
▪ General admin and upkeep of database
▪ General update and maintenance of all admin and filing
▪ Represent Rectron at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
▪ Attend product training programmes and study and know the relevant product range.
▪ Attend product related and sales events when requested