To sell over the telephone to existing and potential clients and ensure sales targets are achieved, utilising established best practise customer service methods.
• Ensure that no more than 2 complaints are lodged monthly (telephonic or written).
• Meet the adequate level of contact with existing accounts as may be necessary to maintain/increase levels of business activity.
• Actively work towards the company values.
• Ensure the customers/client care policies are adhered to always Ensure professional customer/client interaction always.
• Constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met.
• Quote clients in timeously.
• Provide support to clients.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Sales and/or Marketing qualification would be advantageous.
• 1 year experience at a similar level required.
Skills and Knowledge:
• Computer knowledge, specifically MS office applications.
• Basic knowledge of budgeting, sales/marketing principles, etc.
• ICT industry knowledge.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Negotiation skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Knowledge of products.
• Knowledge of systems and processes.