- HomeChoice is a leading omni-channel retailer, delighting our customers with an innovative range of curated products on personalized terms. Our aim is to provide multiple, convenient and easy retail shopping channels to guarantee that we meet all our customer expectations.
- This role will be ideal for a candidate who can telephonically market / sell our company’s wide range of products to new and existing customers, ensuring that you meet business objectives whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting sales objectives and revenue targets
- Ensure that the agreed sales and revenue targets are achieved in line with business requirements
- Meet operational and quality efficiencies
- Consistently reach performance targets and standards relating to productivity, adherence, turnaround time and quality
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ensure a professional, polite and efficient service is offered by acting as an ambassador
- Grade 12 / Matric or Equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 2-3year’s sales / telemarketing (outbound) experience within a Contact Centre
- Must be computer literate (Email, Internet, Word and Excel)
- Excellent telephone etiquette