What We Do
We like to say that we are „tech-4-good disrupters” which – in everyday work – translates into shaping responsible business. We work with our clients and in our communities to build solutions that improve the lives of millions around the world, now and for the next generations. Accenture is worldwide industry leader, continually recognized as a best-in-class technology innovator by independent, third-party networks and research organizations, such as Gartner, IDC and Forrester.
- Innovate with the power of intelligent platforms: Apply digital capabilities, innovation and industry expertise on top of the leading core platforms to help clients drive large-scale, enterprise-wide transformation.
- Power people with intelligent automation: Combine automation technologies and data with other AI solutions, such as text, voice, image, video, sensors and agents to make processes more efficient.
- Gain deep industry and cross-domain experience: Our industry leadership and depth of insight is best in class. Approximately 224,000 Accenture employees have certified industry skills or are aligned with a specific industry
- Create customized software solutions: Turn innovative ideas into business differentiation with software customized for clients’ business, using data, the cloud, AI and other new tech.
As an Analyst you will be involved in the following:
- Identifying Opportunities: Assessing where the client is today, so we can identify ways to improve their business: gather, synthesise, visualise and analyse client information using research, interviews, workshops and analytic tools.
- Defining Client Needs: Identifying and documenting business requirements, so that we and the client understand and agree on what needs to change and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Designing the Future: Working with the client to design new business processes, technology requirements, and the plan for how we bring these changes to life using processes, technology and people.
- Guiding our Clients: Defining how the client will evolve to the new stage—define the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to new ways of working.
What’s On Offer?
Training & Development
Accenture offers exceptional development and career progression opportunities.
We’ll invest in your development from your first day and ensure you have all the training you need to hit the ground running. We provide a structured and detailed induction programme with our supportive graduate community. You can also look forward to mentorship from some of our most successful leaders.
Within your first year, you will get an opportunity to attend structured blocks of learning throughout the year, where you will further develop and enhance your skills.
We encourage and facilitate our graduate employees to consistently develop their skills through frequent training sessions and our extensive, on-demand, learning platform.