Job Specification: Technical Support Learnership
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to SEL staff & customers.
- Develop and maintain knowledge in SEL processes and technologies.
- Perform testing on new and existing technology.
- Document and communicate test results.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in programming and script files
- Practical knowledge of 3-phase power systems
- Working knowledge of emulators and logic analyzers
- Ability to use MS Windows and serial port terminal emulation software
- Practical knowledge of SEL protective relays & automation controllers
- Ability to use Microsoft Visio
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Communication with Applicants
We communicate with all applicants. If you do not receive a response about your application, please check your SPAM filter