Business Unit: Discovery Insure
Function: Client Service
Discovery – Insure
Team Leader Drive Centre – Short Term Insurance
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About Discovery Insure
Discovery Insure is committed to creating a nation of great drivers. Our commitment is backed up by our innovation and a driving program that really works. At Discovery Insure, we offer comprehensive car and home insurance with no excess on theft, hail, hijacking and malicious damage. With our driver behaviour program, Vitalitydrive, clients get great rewards and benefits for driving well. Discovery Insure is an environment of individuals who are committed to dazzling clients, innovation and great people.
To lead a team of service consultants who are responsible for assisting face-to-face clients with installing devices and conduct inspections on motor vehicles, increase engagement and educate clients with navigation and the online self-service portal on Discovery Insure’s product.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
• Full line management function within scope of role
• Work allocation to the teams
• Reporting to management on Ops dashboard and team stats
• Escalated query handling form various stakeholders
• Reporting to various stakeholders on business
• Call quality audits on own teams and coaching on team’s interactions with clients
• Goal setting per advisor
• Monthly 1:1’s and performance discussions
• Increase Drive Centre customer capacity
• Drive outbound campaigns aimed at increasing Vitality Drive engagement
• Travel to various Drive Centres to ensure that all KPIs are met
Education and Experience
• Matric (Essential)
• 3 years’ experience in an advisory role within a short term insurance environment (Essential)
• 2 years’ short-term insurance servicing experience (Essential)
• Minimum of two years’ leadership in a call centre environment or acting as 2IC (Essential)
• Degree (Advantageous)
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.