- An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Team Leader to lead a team of Service Desk Agents at this dynamic international ISP
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring the queues and assign the incidents before missing Response time SLA
• Act as the main SPOC of the offshore team to cascade process updates and information.
• Mentoring of all new or current Service Desk as needed and coaching on specific quality concerns and areas for improvement to address performance issues to make sure to meet the KPIs set by the Kocho.
• Responsible in the issuance of the scorecard of the staff and discuss areas of opportunities. Conduct 1-2-1s and give written feedback for the staff to further improve performance.
• Responsible for daily reporting to Service Desk Manger and attending meeting as required.
• Provide cover 1st/2nd line level on calls and tickets that come through, resolving tickets within SLA agreements.
• Assisting with Queue Management as and when required.
• Responsible in maintaining a professional, safe and supportive work environment for Service Desk Team.
• Understand and adhere to all company policies.
• Responsible in Issuing staff Corrective Action documents – Notice to Explain, Follow up explanation, provide business impact and recommend decision based on the explanation received from the staff.
• Responsible in the Filing incident report for any client specific and process related incidents or escalations.
• Responsible in collating any staff shared services related concerns of employees (including but not limited to IT, Facilities, Finance and HR.)
• Performs any other duties that may be requested by the Service Desk Manager or Kocho management.
• Responsible for providing updates, assistance, and day to day guidance and monitoring. TL will ensure Service level are delivered and that the Service Desk complies with the required process & procedures as required.
• Ideally experience with ServiceNow ticket management
• Excellent attention to detail
• An understanding and some experience of Microsoft Applications and 0365
• Desirable to have knowledge in building and maintaining Dashboards
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to explain technical issues to non- technical staff at all levels of an organisation.
• Highly capable problem-solving abilities.
• Experience of ServiceNow digital workflow and service platform or similar support system
• Calm under pressure with a good eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Someone who likes working in a team
• Able to articulate requirements competently and seek help when required
• Positive outlook and an ability to take ownership of regular tasks to ensure there is not a dip in services