Synergy Transformation Solutions has an exciting opportunity for unemployed youth to work and study in the Tyre industry. Applicants will gain valuable industry skills and knowledge while working with experienced industry experts.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R6000 per month for 12 months with the possibility of being employed on a long term contract up the successful completion of the learnership.
Duration: 12 Months
- South African Citizen with a valid ID and between the age of 18 and 28
- Must be living in Gauteng South Africa
- Succesfully completed grade 11 or higher
- Currently unemployed
- Willing to work in a practical hands on environment
- Be able to apply logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to difficult situations.
- Be able to work in a collaborative environment
- Problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Time management
Closing date: 31 May 2021
How to apply:
Candidates who meet the requirements should email their CV and Qualifications to email@example.com