- Reporting to the Manager: Administration and Facilities, the key performance areas include but are not limited to:
- Interpersonal and Team Relationship
- Build, support and maintain interpersonal and team relationships to ensure stable working environment and achievement of team objectives.
Physical Security and Access Control
- Overseeing the relevant posts within the security infrastructure.
- Ensuring visitors are screened before allowing access to the premises.
- Ensuring the safety and security of employees, guests and tenants.
- Ensuring the relevant Security Officers perform random patrols of the premises on regularly basis to ensure optimal visibility and reduce risks.
- Maintaining accurate records of incidents and events.
- Reporting incidents and events to the Manager: Administration and Facilities
Service Level Agreement Monitoring
- Liaising with, defining, and monitoring the quality, cost and delivery objectives of service providers and/or vendors, as directed by the Manager: Administration and Facilities
- Liaising with and ensuring that all employees are trained to our requirements.
- Liaising with and ensuring that the employees are registered with the relevant regulatory body.
- Develop and maintain risk assessments and ensure that the measures are implemented to guard against accidents, theft and other risks.
- A minimum of a National Senior Certificate / a relevant school leaving certificate is essential
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Security Supervisor role
- PSiRA registration would be advantageous