The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects regarding stock management, waste management, HSE. Develop a work culture that fosters application competence, service excellence, customer focus and business process knowledge. He/she will ensure client satisfaction, business retention and business profitability whilst upholding the company policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
▪ Passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients.
▪ Fully computer literate
▪ Proactive approach
▪ Good numeric and administrative skills
▪ Planning and organizational skills
▪ Good interpersonal skills
▪ Ability to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative.
▪ Acts with honesty and integrity.
▪ Excellent communication skills
▪ Multi-lingual advantageous.
▪ Co-operative nature.
▪ Reliable and dependable.
▪ Deadline driven – willing to work overtime as and when required.
Key areas of responsibility
▪ Issuing of stock on a daily basis.
▪ Assist with managing stock take.
▪ Monthly planning of delivery schedule.
▪ Provide operations with feedback on deliveries and back orders.
▪ Receive and verify all stock received according to company policies and procedures.
▪ Maintain a neat and organized warehouse.
▪ Communicate stock replenishments to the Stores Manager.
▪ Develop and maintain product knowledge of stock
▪ Investigate stock variances and produce a variance report with valid documentation to the Stores Manager
Education and experience
▪ Matric / Grade 12
▪ Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
▪ Working experience in cleaning and hygiene or similar environment.
▪ Experience in data capturing of purchase order and supplier invoices on the SAP system.
▪ Understanding of stock receiving and issuing.
▪ Computer literacy with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel experience.
▪ Stock taking with basic understanding of debtors and creditors.
▪ SAP Materials Management
▪ SAP experience.
▪ Sound numeric and administration skills.
▪ Valid driver’s license/reliable transport.