- Administers and operates the organization’s warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse space.
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- Matric/equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in Logistics or Supply Chain (advantageous)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain/Mining environment
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Proven ability to work efficiently within an underground environment and complete duties in an autonomous manner
- Commitment to excellence and timeliness in customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Valid driver’s license