- We currently have a vacancy for a Store Manager in Clearwater Mall.
- For more than 80 years the purpose of C.U.M. Books has been to put Christian content and Bibles into the hands of the people of Africa. As a publisher and retailer, the hope of the gospel remains our driving passion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of our store. You will be the one to ensure smooth running of operations to maximize customer service.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as a Store Manager and knowledge and understanding of excellent customer service.
- An effective Store Manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
- The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
- Organize all store operations and allocating responsibilities to personnel
- Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
- Training of Staff
- Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
- Stock management and monitor of stock levels
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Deal with complaints from customers to maintain excellent customer service
- Resolve any issues that might arise
- Plan and oversee in-store promotions and merchandizing
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
- Ensure the store fulfils all legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven experience as retail manager or in other managerial position
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of excellent customer service practices
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills