Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires an experienced Store Cleaner for their President Square store, in Krugersdorp to join their team. You will be responsible to maintain a clean and neat store, by Dis-Chem’s hygienic standards. The areas will include the store floor, stock room, dispensary, admin office and canteen
– Grade 12 / Matric
– A minimum of 6 months’ cleaning experience
– Sound command of the English language
– Basic customer service
– Additional language that is area specific
– Willing and able to work retail hours
Duties and responsibilities:
– Provide a daily high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the store, shop floor and communal areas, before the store opens.
– Develop routines to ensure all areas of the store are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
– Ensure the canteen and restrooms are clean, and stocked with the necessary products at all times.
– Be available throughout operational hours to clean up as and when required.
– Ensure correct cleaning products and equipment are used for specific jobs.
– Ensure the wet floor sign is up and visible at both ends, when cleaning the floor.
– Be friendly, professional and able to assist customers.
– Perform duties according to Health and Safety Regulations.
– Prior cleaning experience
– Sound command of English (written and oral)
– Customer service
– Trustworthy and honest
– Attention to detail
– Be able to take instructions and follow through
– Time management
– Previous retail store cleaning experience
Remuneration and benefits:
– Market related salary
– Medical aid
– Provident fund
– Staff account
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
Location: President Square Shopping Centre Krugerdorp
Closing Date: 6 August 2021
How to apply:
Click here to apply