PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that all payments are processed timeously and relevant supporting documents are filed.
- Capturing and coding of daily cash expenses
- Processing of bank statements
- Reconciliation of daily cash, sales returns and expenses with bank statements.
- Reconciliation of bank statements with ledger balances
- Resolving of discrepancies between the sales report and the retail report
- Compiling supporting documents for stores expenses
- General administration duties
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 (with Accounting)
- Accounting diploma/ certificate will be an advantage
- 2 Years reconciliation experience within a financial department will be an advantage
- Computer Literacy (MS Office and Google Suite)
- Competencies required: Accuracy; Dutifulness; Performing under pressure; Planning; Results-orientated; Client-focused; Cooperation; Drive; Integrity; Willingness to change