A vacancy exists for a Stock Controller in Fin 2 at Entabeni Hospital. Reporting to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate must be able to coordinate administrative needs for the Manager, unit stock management and control.
- Proven ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy
- Flexibility in judgment to assess and deal judiciously with multiple, competing work demands
- Maintain schedules and calendars. Plan and organize meetings & coordinate external visitors
- Sound knowledge of surgical and ethical stock.
- Efficiently and timeously complete theatre billing
- Manage, control and billing of consignment stock in liaison with the relevant Representatives
- Perform secretarial duties as per job description.
- Good Telephone Etiquette.
- Perform administrative support including ordering supplies and patient billing.
- Must be able to work with high value products and accuracy with regards to billing.
- At least 2-years experience in an administrative/ stock controller capacity, (Hospital theatre experience will be an added advantage)
- Excellent Computer literacy (word, excel, PowerPoint, email, Microsoft etc)
- Knowledge of hospital systems(e.g. iMeds, Impilo,, SAP etc) will be an advantage
- Customer service experience