OK Furniture Jobs Description
OK Furniture, a division of The Shoprite Group, Africa’s largest retailer, currently has excellent job opportunities available to join our stock team. This opportunity will have you operating in a fast-paced furniture retail environment.
The main goal of a stock clerk is to prevent sales losses by making sure there are adequate supplies of merchandise on hand at the Mamelodi branch.
Job Objectives of a Stock Clerk
• To ensure sufficient stock is available for sales purposes.
• To manage sectional stock-takes.
• To resolve Customer complaints regarding stock.
• To keep accurate records of all stock movement and stock related activities.
• National Senior Certificate/Matric Equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in a retail or furniture environment is desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
• An understanding of stock management terminology, such as receiving, inventory and sectionals.
• Excellent customer service abilities
• A friendly and hard-working disposition