TransUnion’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We’ll Bring: We’re looking for a B2B Social Media guru to join the global marketing team. This position will be supporting the global solutions team within marketing. Main responsibilities include managing B2B social accounts and campaigns, including content creation, providing direction on graphic development, paid, organic and advocacy setup, monitoring and reporting.
What You’ll Bring:
Main Purpose of Role
• You will work on social media campaign development, content development, project management, sponsorship and reporting, across the global business, supporting the global B2B team.
• You will help us have an impactful social media presence, through organic and paid activities.
• You will ensure our social media activity follows best practices, and embed those throughout the business – helping our marketing and sales teams achieve their objectives.
• You will create awareness of the TransUnion brand and solutions, generate leads and protect, and further, the brand globally. This will be achieved through balanced, cohesive efforts across organic, paid and employee advocacy.
• You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of social campaigns; ensuring the maximum impact for brand, PR, thought leadership and other content.
• You help us become a source of relevant company news and updates.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities
• Create engaging social media content that maintains high click-through and engagement rates.
• Use social media to drive high-value clicks, engagements and leads that support our marketing team’s objectives.
• Publish/schedule social media posts through Sprinklr, our social media management tool.
• Monitor inbound social, specifically as it relates to comments linking to interest in products, solutions or thought leadership material.
• Manage the social portion(s) of our B2B marketing campaigns within Workfront/Rally, our project management tools, and ensure timelines are accurate and due dates are adhered to by copy, design, reviewers, publishing, sponsorship, advocacy and reporting.
• Work to grow our audiences organically, across channels and regions, by producing enticing content and getting it in front of our target audience through the smart usage of hashtags, sponsorship and advocacy.
• Provide guidance and social media training to colleagues across the business (including, but not limited to, executive members, sales teams, etc.).
• Maintain a high standard of quality across all social media channels, including copy, design, link tagging, etc. — and ensure copy goes through the necessary reviews (and QC) to ensure it is error-free.
• Adopt and work with new platforms and approaches as required, so we get the most from our social media efforts.
• Ensure social content aligns to TransUnion’s style guides and always ties back to our brand messaging.
• Create and maintain a sensible content calendar with a good, consistent cadence of posts.
• Strictly follow and manage social media processes and policies.
Impact You’ll Make:
• Strong communicator with an appreciation and knowledge of the role social media and content play in the wider external communications/marketing function
• Exceptional copywriting skills.
• Strong writing and editing skills, ideally in a B2B or financial services arena.
• Social media native, with strong interest and skills in social media community management, content planning and distribution (organic and paid for activity) that can enhance reputation and channel management
• Proven, relevant digital content generation abilities
• Well-developed stakeholder engagement and management skills and experience in setting-up, monitoring and measuring paid for social media campaigns
• Ability to drive the development of best-in-class digital creative, with a clear vision for how it can be used
• Proactive in approach to projects and introducing new ways of working
• Ability to multitask and manage themselves, ensuring all deadlines are met and to the best standard
• A solid understanding of wider digital marketing principles
• A strong interest in using technology and software to increase efficiency
• An appreciation of visual communication
• An appreciation of digital, social and content strategies
Academic & Professional Qualifications
• Degree educated
• At least 5 years’ experience working within a social media role.
TransUnion Job Title