Site General Assistant at eTv
The incumbent would be required to to keep the indoor and outdoor facility areas clean.Emptying site waste bins,Performing minor repairs such as changing bulbs,fitting and fixing leaking taps,replacing geysers,Preparing walls for painting,Patching and replacing drywall,Understand and follow Site Safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintain cleanliness of outside space such as parking lots and sidewalks.
• Sweeping of leaves and litter around site.
• Cutting and trimming of garden grass and trees.
• Assist with minor plumbing including unblocking of kitchen sinks, drains, replacing damaged geyser and repair leaking taps.
• Replacing broken and damaged ceiling boards.
• Replacing of light bulbs and fluorescent light tubes.
• Preparing walls for painting.
• Repair and clean damaged,broken chairs and tables.
• Cut grass and remove weeds at school field ground.
• Cleaning of basement parking space.
• Cleaning of the roof drains and gutters.
• Install floor tilesand replace broken windows .
• Service all domestic aircon units.
• Respond to client’s maintenance request in timely and professional manner.
• Move heavy furniture from one office to the other as and when required.
• Perform routine landscaping of the site.
• Clean building stairways and light covers.
• Remove waste bins from different production areas to the main waste skip situated at school field.
• Clean the outside building garden grass and pavement.
• Paint offices and outside building as and when required.
• Water the flower gardens regularly.
• Repair and maintain the garden sprinklers.
• Must be physically strong
• Must have strong knowledge of safety procedures and regulations of site.
• Education: Matric
• Experience: Relevant work experience
Specific Professional Competencies
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Organising skills
• Decision-making skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Coping under pressure
• Conflict handling skills