The purpose of this P27 role is to deliver exceptional customer shopping experience through stock replenishment, merchandising, housekeeping and efficient processing of transactions at till points.
If you are self-motivated, passionate about performance and have the high energy level required for this fast-paced, exciting and dynamic retail environment, consider this to be an opportunity to invest and grow your career.
– Grade 12 or equivalent
Knowledge and skills
Excellent customer service skills
– Communication skills – fluent in English (any other language would be beneficial
– High energy levels
– Highly motivated and target driven
Provide excellent customer service to give customer a great shopping experience
– Assist shoppers to find the goods and products that they are looking for
– Attend to customer queries / complaints
– Process cash and card payments
– Process Lay Bys
– Process customer refunds
– Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor
– Till balancing
– Ensure that stock is correctly priced and displayed
– Ensure product availability of the sales floor
– Keeping up to date with promotions
– Ensure that products are tagged in line with the company policy
– Participating in stock takes
– Be on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent activities and report any suspicious behaviour to Management
Consistently live the Ackermans values & policies and procedures in all aspects of your work.