To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.
▪ To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
▪ To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
▪ To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
▪ To proactively promote the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
▪ To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
▪ To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
▪ To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
▪ To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
▪ To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
▪ Planning and organising skills
▪ Problem-solving skills
▪ Strong customer orientation
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Computer literacy
▪ Numeracy skills
▪ Relating and networking
▪ Following instructions and procedures
▪ Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
▪ Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment