To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.
Duties And Responsibilities
– To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
– To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
– To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
– To proactively promote the Clicks' clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
– To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
– To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
– To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
– To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
– To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
– Basic maths calculations
– Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
– Understanding of stock management procedures
– Knowledge of customer service excellence
– Planning and organising skills
– Problem-solving skills
– Strong customer orientation
– Good communication skills
– Computer literacy
– Numeracy skills
– Relating and networking
– Following instructions and procedures
– Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
– Working with people
– Persuading and Influencing
– Planning and Organising
– Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
– Experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
– Grade 12
Location: Rosebank Mall, Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 20 January 2022
Please email CV to CLK1736MGR@clicks.co.za