To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.
• To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
• To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased, including actioning clubcard rewards.
• To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times.
• To proactively promote the Clicks’ clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
• To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customers “feel good and pay less”.
• To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
• To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
• To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
• To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
• Basic maths calculations
• Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
• Understanding of stock management procedures
• Knowledge of customer service excellence
• Planning and organising skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong customer orientation
• Good communication skills
• Computer literacy
• Numeracy skills
• Relating and networking
• Following instructions and procedures
• Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
• Desirable: experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
• Essential: Grade 12
• Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at Grade 12 level