Our Client is looking for SHEQR Administrator. Mining experience is essential.
To work as part of the SHEQ team, providing administrative support across a range of SHEQ day-to-day duties. The role will also include overall responsibility for administrative support in maintaining data quality, facilitating IMS system updates, and circulation and acting upon client feedback from our Clients.
- Provide support to the SHEQ team in order to achieve excellent safety,
Health, environmental and quality (SHEQ) standards across the business.
- Assist in the preparation of SHEQ assessments/management plans.
- Assist in the management of external audit function with our accreditation
- Assist in processing SHEQ audits to ensure timely and accurate Performance levels are met.
- Assist in delivering and implementing SHEQ standards both internally and on our client’s projects as required.
- Provide support concerning document control and improvement requests Within the IMS (Integrated Management System).
- Attending technician meetings for SHEQ purposes (toolbox talks) and keeping records thereof.
- Responsible for all administrative work related to SHEQ offices.
- Grade 12 / Matric = NQF level 4
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Mining.
- SAMTRAC / COMSOC 1 & 2- Advantageous