The key purpose of this role is to administer Group Risk policies and reassurance premiums, reconciling and administering the Vitality Member billed scheme, process annual reviews, pay commission, process Broker changes and to handle all queries relating to any of the above with external and internal clients.
Duties and responsibilities
– Process data comparison through the web to prepare reconciliation of premiums to ensure that the client is applying correct rates against internal billing.
– Ensure underwriting team is provided with accurate information from the data comparison to prepare their audits.
– Liaison with both internal and external clients to ensure resolution of client queries (TWT); as per SLA
– Responsible for entire billing process including monitor monthly billing, contributions allocation and sending statements
– Compare bank statement against scheme batch remits to ensure the accurate allocation of payments/premiums to correct schemes. Issue credit control where necessary.
– Matric with Maths.
– MS Office experience especially Excel (Vlook-up) and Compass.
– Group Life/Risk Insurance experience.
– 3 to 5 years working experience within a Group Life Administration environment
Closing Date : 30 September