The purpose of this position is to process all the allocated Motor Claims and get them ready for an assessor to be appointed. The CSC will be responsible for all queries on the claim.This will include communication with the client, Intermediary and or Service Provider as well as arranging rental on the claim.
- Manage workload and instructions from system through any communication and or documents.
- Required to check completeness and correctness of documents.
- Responsible for all actions to get claim assessment ready.
- Contact client or intermediary telephonically for any identified outstanding information.
- Required to follow up on claims to receive digital images and or any documentation necessary for Assessment.
- Handle complaints, queries and all interaction with clients, Intermediaries, Service Providers, internal stakeholders, Relationship Managers, Claims Committee and Underwriters.
- Process payments and orders as per Assessor recommendation and instruction
- Responsible for arrange and manage car hire requests and extensions
- Compiling of all rejection letters and distribution thereof to relevant stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully computer literate (MS Office)
- 2 – 4 years’ claims experience
- Any previous claims handling, pre-support and or post support experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of Abuntex, BPM and Codeplex will be an advantage
- Problem solving.
- Information Seeking
- Producing creative solutions.
- Adapting to changing circumstances.
- Performing under pressure.
- Deciding & initiating action.
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Ability to verify and interpret policy and appraisal detail
- Good communication skills
- Telephonic skills
- Ability to handle conflict and negotiate
- Basic business ethics