- A well respected and fast paced concern in the Automotive repair sector based in Boksburg is seeking a highly organised and customer centric Service Advisor with solid knowledge of motor vehicles and automotive parts to join their team and to act as a liaison between customers and Service Technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the Auto Centre at reception, welcome customers, book in vehicles for repairs/servicing
- Answer questions about service outcomes, schedule and book appointments, facilitate vehicle and customer drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Assist with parts sourcing, and pricing and create quotes for customers’ approval.
- Provide customers with feedback and information regarding the progress of vehicle repairs.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with fleet customers, to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Complaints handling to resolution
- Any other related duties as required by the MD from time to time
- Tertiary admin qualification advantageous
- Multi-brand workshop experience essential
- Proven experience as a Service Advisor or in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry
- Proficiency with industry specific software
- Excellent customer service
- Strong knowledge of administrative processes and systems (workshop management system)