- Mango5 has launched an exciting new campaign, and we are currently seeking to employ a Highly motivated, driven and experienced long term insurance Senior Sales Executive
- .The senior sales executive is an experienced sales individual who is FAIS accredited. This individual will be responsible for successfully executing on outbound sales calls whilst supporting the upskilling of less experienced sales executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding the product and its respective features and benefits.
- Initiate sales with potential customers over the phone and inform them about product features using scripts.
- Building rapport with customers and using the need that Futurewise aims to address to close sales.
- Effectively answering customer questions.
- Accurately capturing information that customers provide.
- Understand and operate within the regulatory frameworks for financial service providers.
- Monitoring sales performance and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Actively seeking customer feedback and raising reasons for not buying the product with the team leader.
- Keep up to date on general developments in education that can be used on sales calls.
- Make suggestions to the team leader on improvements to the script that can improve sales without detail.
- Educate customers on the use of self-service to update policy details.
- Coaching less experienced staff on effective sales strategies.
- Matric Certificate.
- Credit and Criminal Clear
- A minimum of 1 year selling long-term insurance.
- Experience in selling money-market instruments is advantageous.