Requisition & Talent Acquisition Consultant Details
REQ 120951 – Twanette Coetser
Closing Date – 19 September 2022
Cluster & Location
Total Business Banking and Retail – Client Value Management – Central Support
Process, Product, Project
Manage Self: Professional
Senior Product Specialist
Ownership and subject matter expertise on various products owned and supported by the CVM Underwriting Support & Enablement team. Enable internal stakeholders with process optimisations, automations, digitisations and reporting solutions.
Resilient, versatile individual with strong business acumen and creative problem solving; sound levels of professional maturity, conflict resolution and self-management skills; able to think and act independently (strong analysis and judgement); must be able to interact and operate at all levels.
• Taking ownership and being the subject matter expert on various products including but not limited to CRM Credit App, Confirmations.com, Stadium and Robotics Process Automations.
• Credit Support Projects SME and ownership, including process visualisations, business cases, requirements support.
• Provide 1st line support on products and conduct root cause analysis when required.
• Manage and assist with user access management on products.
• Operational reporting on products and processes through Power BI.
• Documenting product and process guidelines and training documents for products supported.
• Conduct QA regression testing and PROD sanity testing on deployments of products.
• Work closely with product stakeholders.
• Cross cluster and function collaboration with stakeholders.
• Identify, visualise, and propose any product optimisation enhancements.
• Assist with the preparation of business cases and user stories on new projects.
• Drive Nedbank cultures and values.
• Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
Minimum Experience Level
• 10 years banking experience.
• 5 years or more experience within the credit environment advantageous
• Software skills required to execute responsibilities:
• Microsoft Office (Excel advanced level)
• Microsoft Power BI exposure (Advantageous)
• Microsoft Visio exposure (Advantageous)
• Jira exposure (Advantageous)
• Blue Prism RPA exposure (Advantageous)
• Stadium exposure (Advantageous)
• Confirmations.com exposure (Advantageous)
• SAS/SQL experience (Advantageous)
• NQF Level 6 or Higher in a IT or Finance related field
• Confident and effective communicator.
• Ability to work in and with a team.
• Identify and manage cross collaboration between different teams and functions.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge seeker and self-learner mentality.
• Demonstrates the ability to foresee problems and prevent them by taking action.
• Utilizes analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate needs.
• Client Service and Experience
• Always interact professionally with clients and associates.
• Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanour.
• Demonstrates flexibility in the face of change.
• Projects a positive demeanour regardless of changes in working conditions.
• Shows the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities without loss of composure.
For any assistance or more info please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team
+27 860 555 566
061 295 2155 / 061 129 2036
061 295 2155 / 061 129 2036
0860 275 622 / Option 3