At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team? This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced marketer to execute on global integrated campaigns for NTT Ltd. The role will work closely with Portfolio and Regional marketing to drive cross-portfolio integrated campaigns into market to grow pipeline and revenue for Priority High Value Services (PHVS) and technology infrastructure services (TAOS).
The role will be responsible for working with Portfolio Marketing teams to develop audience-centric campaign messaging and an impactful content and campaign strategy. The role will require extensive engagement with the Content and Digital Marketing Centers of Excellence (CoEs), regional marketing and Sales Operations and Enablement to plan, implement and measure the impact of the marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is an experienced content and demand generation marketer who understands client needs in the B2B IT market space. and can bring NTT’s services and technology value propositions to life with demand generation tactics that resonate with target clients and can deliver demonstrable pipeline globally.
Working at NTT
Key roles and responsibilities
• Operating at a global level work with the Portfolio and Service Division Marketing teams to develop always-on thematic campaigns for execution across our regions.
• Ensure campaign development is aligned with campaign process and governance and is aligned to global business strategy.
• Define target personas and identify their needs to inform campaign messaging and content development.
• Working with the Sales Enablement team to help Sales understand the value propositions and campaign plans to ensure successful follow-up.
• Lead the development of relevant omni-channel campaigns and support the execution of portfolio programmes and business pipeline activities that will generate demand.
• Uncover thought-provoking thought leadership topics and develop effective marketing materials aligned to the buying cycle to position NTT Ltd as an industry thought leader, with specific emphasis on understanding business value.
• Regularly communicating with the regional Marketing teams to assist campaign execution,
• Responsible for campaign performance in line with the metrics set and are delivered on time and on budget.
Education and Training and Experience
• A business-related degree or post-graduate qualification.
• 5-8 years’ experience in a business-to-business marketing role within an IT and/or services company.
• Experience in a multi-national environment is preferred with the relevant experience in developing demand generation plans across multiple geographies.
• Superb stakeholder engagement skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills that enable you to communicate complex ideas succinctly and in a compelling way.
• Building and cultivating cross functional relationships both internally and externally
• Demonstrate strategic thinking, driving campaigns, value propositions and managing multiple projects.
• Experience of working in a matrix management team, and with a number of countries and team, and an ability to guide and negotiate priorities and tactics.
• Highly developed programme management skills and an ability to deliver campaigns on time and budget with clear stakeholder management
• Display learning and result orientation.
Personal Attributes and Skills Required
• Demonstrate the ability to influence across a global team in various locations
• Eager to learn and develop
• Highly collaborative, and excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
• Very strong written and verbal communicator
• Strong understanding of NTT Ltd’s capabilities, target markets and strategic ambition
• Great programme management skills with the capability to juggle a range of projects and consistently deliver results
• Ability to operate within a matrix environment
• Ability to take a holistic view without compromising detail and robustness of the programme
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.