Thorburn Security Solutions is an industry-leading Security Services Provider that offers integrated, intelligence-driven safety and security solutions through an advanced risk mitigation approach. Thorburn forms part of the Tsebo Solutions Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Monitors security staff by patrolling with them by audio or foot,
– Responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises, – Assigned patrol areas to security staff to patrol and presents a list of potential problems security staff should be on the lookout for,
– Responsible to oversees the transfer of the accused person to the law enforcement officials when someone is caught trespassing and or committing a crime,
– Develops safety plans for buildings monitored,
– Leads safety drills for employees.
– Good Communication skills,
– Report writing skills,
– Good working knowledge of management principles to perform job efficiently,
– Critical thinking skills, who can quickly observe a situation and make appropriate response.
– Grade 12,
– PSIRA Grade A or B Qualification,
– Valid Driver’s License,
– Clear Criminal Record.
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape
Closing Date: 12 November 2021